Confederate bullets and more!

aquachigger

Jul 29, 2008
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HomeGuardDan and I got out for a fun digging trip this past weekend and I manage to find a few things. One thing I did find that I forgot to get a picture of was a giant 150# plus bar of iron. It about killed me digging it out of the mud and I thought I may have destroyed my back. But surprisingly, my back feels better than it has in years since then.

DSCN3248.JPG

Here's a close up of the CW breastplate I dug last week. After I cleaned off the carbonate deposits, it too has a purplish color much like my first U.S. plate of the year. Not many of mine have ended up that color.

DSCN3251.JPG

Here's the back since some folk seem to think I'm digging up modern reenactors stuff...

DSCN3254.JPG

:tongue3:

Upvote 0
Way to go,, nice finds!!!

maybe those that think modern haven't a clue about water finds:laughing9:

dude i just discovered your youtube videos lots of great content makes me want to get one of those AT PRO's

dude i just discovered your youtube videos lots of great content makes me want to get one of those AT PRO's

Thanks.. you can't go wrong with the AT's relic or coin hunting in the water. Nothing yet compares...

I cant believe anyone would try and dispute some of your finds as not being authentic period. Those doubters need to look at some of those artillery shells you've been pulling out. You're the real deal, and i enjoy seeing your great finds

Sweet plate Beau! Ya just cant beat purple patinas combined with the typical authentic lead fill on Re-enactment relics :laughing7:
GL this week!
Barry

Nice haul as always Beau. I'm breaking in my AT on Wed! Supposed to be 100 degrees.. perfect day for river hunting I'd say!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back