Coming to Benezette Pa Area 10/24/2018

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very few roads are ATV friendly there...also you will need an Ohio ATV plate....PA and OH reciprocate with ATV registrations.

There's a really old house thats now a camp on top of the mountain above Benezette by the Elk Center that i would love to detect but no ones ever there to ask permission.....cant miss it...looks 1850's ish.....i cant believe its still standing....pretty good sized property as well.....mowed and a field.....field grasses should be dead by now up there....and its actually on an ATV friendly paved road.
Good luck.

P.S. im not telling you were my cellar holes and foundations are! (And the CW Gold)

"P.S. im not telling you were my cellar holes and foundations are! (And the CW Gold) "

Why not SHOW US :) !!! IN PERSON THERE !!!!

"P.S. im not telling you were my cellar holes and foundations are! (And the CW Gold) "

Why not SHOW US :) !!! IN PERSON THERE !!!!
Well because the gold is in Ohio now (has been for years) and i was just there for 9 days 2 weeks ago...my old sites are pretty much hunted out.....i did find a HUGE cellar hole ....prolly 30 x 30' and the well over on the other side of the river....didnt find much there the 4 times ive been there....few IHP is all......its an easy walk and im sure has been detected before....let me know if u want to know where it is

Google “Penn Pilot”, great source for aerials in PA. Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back