Coffee Recall

Mud Hut

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never heard of these coffee brands in my area, but thought I would pass it along just incase:

full list: https://www.fda.gov/media/179493/download?attachment

Whatever gets you up in the morning! But seriously, I have never seen small cans of coffee, 7 - 12 oz.

These are ready-brewed liquid coffee products intended as cold ready-to-drink beverages.

Snapchill seemingly didn't fulfil their legal obligation to file details of their manufacturing process with FDA for confirmation that the botulinum contamination risk for a low-acid canned product had been contained... and subsequent investigation revealed the process to be inadequate.

These are ready-brewed liquid coffee products intended as cold ready-to-drink beverages.

Snapchill seemingly didn't fulfil their legal obligation to file details of their manufacturing process with FDA for confirmation that the botulinum contamination risk for a low-acid canned product had been contained... and subsequent investigation revealed the process to be inadequate.
That explains why contamination is so likely.

We have just had a recall on mushroom gummys. Apparently they are making people really ill and stoned. Uncle Frog brand.
5ed5ba11a4a8a931b3f7d9175b6bf399.jpeg

We have just had a recall on mushroom gummys. Apparently they are making people really ill and stoned. Uncle Frog brand.
View attachment 2156331
That's absurd. I thought this was a joke at first. But seems it's not. Uncle Frog's.. People will try anything it appears.

That's absurd. I thought this was a joke at first. But seems it's not. Uncle Frog's.. People will try anything it appears.
Yeah, one guy who tried them had two and said he gave up weed yrs ago but when they kicked in he immediately knew he was bent big time.
Another said they had disturbing hallucinations and vomiting and went to hospital.

Yeah, one guy who tried them had two and said he gave up weed yrs ago but when they kicked in he immediately knew he was bent big time.
Another said they had disturbing hallucinations and vomiting and went to hospital.
That was a "bad trip" for them indeed. I wonder which one produced the 70's era psychedelic hallucinations?
What's next? Someone selling dirt from dig sites and say it is "enhanced with mother Earth minerals" for "endurance and focused thinking".
These days I think it would sell.
I'm afraid that playing the "I'm sorry" game will not help the company recover from this situation either. On the other hand, some hardcore folks might buy up all remaining product out there quickly and use it to test their resistance to ultra high-inducing materials. *shrugs* I hope people one day will understand that life is precious, and get high on life itself and being around those you love and that love you back. There's nothing you can buy to equal that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back