CO Treasurenetrs 1st Gold

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
CO Treasurenet'rs 1st Gold

Hi all. Had the distinct pleasure of getting together with 3 other members from this site today for an MD waving session. Had a blast and learned alot. Also scored my first gold, a small ring. Later in the day came up with another ring but it looks like costume jewelry. At least I was actually digging for this one! Oh ya, 77 cents in clad too! So thanks to Onionhead, jwfmbf and Carl of CO for making the trip up here to work this park over, and a special thanks to jwfmbf for the lesson in VDI. It made the last part of my day much more productive!~CO2

Attachments

• Dcp02660.jpg
    Dcp02660.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 483
Upvote 0
Re: CO Treasurenet'rs 1st Gold

rlsnyde said:
You can't have a Justice League without the Wonder Twins.? My twin brother and I are both Denver suburbanites, MD newbies(both received our detectors for Christmas), and would love to join the "Justice League", if it isn't already full.? Might have to make my brother wear a skirt to make the Wonder Twins official? :) but anything to meet and hunt with the renowned OnionHead.

Ronnie

PS - We are also cousins of jwfmbf but please don't hold that against us in making the decision.? ;)

Welcome Ronnie. I wondered why you and Lonnie didn't make the last get together. I'm sure it wouldn't take long for this motley crew to come up with nicknames for you! Welcome to the board~CO2

Duh :D

Forget my question of where you are. I think I've figured it out :)

Rod

Welcome Ronnie.? I wondered why you and Lonnie didn't make the last get together.? I'm sure it wouldn't take long for this motley crew to come up with nicknames for you!? Welcome to the board~CO2

Thanks Colorado2 and congratulations on finding your first gold. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Ronnie

this story is super it would be great for us in various regions to put a trip together like this, lets work on it, does anyone have the computer knowledge to help us i was thinking using zip codes or is that to complicated

what would you your suggestion be in driving to time to one another, since im retired im more flexiable, but id like to hear from those of you that do travel to meet others at what is the distance and keeping in mind not over nights to begin with...
any suggestions on this.

I try to make email friends with those in and around my area when i see there articles

Hey RangerRick. Nothing that complicated happened here. Just shot some E-mails back and forth and got aquainted with some fellows in the area. The mud slinging that you see happening here was an after thought. Maybe a good idea would be to make a post soliciting other Treasurenet members in your area and see what happens. Be careful though, you could find yourself mixed up with a bunch of mutts like I did! ;D Good Luck, and Have Fun!~CO2

Congratulations CO2!!

I have found 17 gold rings over the last couple of years but they were never quite as exciting a my first one. It was a girls 10KT class ring (1986). Still have it. Had it not been my first gold ring, I probably would have tried to track down the original owner. But the way I see it, It will always mean more to me than it possibly could to her.

Chris Reynolds
Chief Petty Officer, USN

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back