🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couple hours at the cornfield today. Got my 3rd ever civil war infantry button, but it kinda got destroyed when I cleaned it, plus some buck shot, a flat button, and a surprising 1913 barber dime (silver 19 fty)
Thanks for looking and hh!! 20170507_075003.jpg20170507_075030.jpg20170507_100727.jpg20170507_100750.jpg20170507_120730.jpg20170507_120617.jpg20170507_120434.jpg

Upvote 20
Good looking digs, congrats on all. That button looked like it was predisposed to break where it did, so don't feel bad.

Those buttons are great finds in any condition. They not​ going to survive many more years so it's great when one is saved. Congrats on the coin as well. [emoji106]

HH, RN

I too am guilty of destroying something while trying to clean it. I am a lot more careful now but sometimes it happens no matter what

Good looking digs, congrats on all. That button looked like it was predisposed to break where it did, so don't feel bad.
thanks!, I have the pieces so if I get bored I can try a little restoration

t_r.gif
t_o.gif
s.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE FINDS :..
thank you!

"I"------- still like it :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
thanks ace!

Congrats on some nice stuff
thank you

Those buttons are great finds in any condition. They not​ going to survive many more years so it's great when one is saved. Congrats on the coin as well. [emoji106]

HH, RN
thank you, this one is my 3rd, I have one in fantastic shape so I'm not too heartbroken

I too am guilty of destroying something while trying to clean it. I am a lot more careful now but sometimes it happens no matter what
yep, I thought I'd try a little toothbrush under the faucet, well that wasnt a good idea lol

Congrats on the nice assortment of finds cjon, I do not fair as well in the local fields. Love the button.

Congrats on the nice assortment of finds cjon, I do not fair as well in the local fields. Love the button.

Thanks Kevin, not in the best shape but I'll take it!, this field has been great for me for 6 yrs now. Old maps show a homesite right where I figured it was. We stumbled upon the field on accident almost and right away we were finding glass, brick, nails, then bam, button, largies, button relic, etc. Man I need another field like that !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back