Apr 24, 2013
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Merry Christmas T-Net Nation!

Despite temperatures in the upper teens, I decided to spend a couple of hours detecting out in a nearby section of woods. I truly wasn't expecting to find much ( been through this general area a few times) so I was pleasantly surprised with this collection of relics.

DSC01728.JPG

I was happy to add two shoe buckle frames to my growing collection. The rectangular frame was broken, but at least I was able to recover both sections

DSC01720.JPGDSC01721.JPG

The silver cross is quite small and delicate

DSC01715.JPG

The only coin of the day was this 1903 IHP in pretty good shape

DSC01717.JPG DSC01718.JPG

The last item is a child's toy ( 1930's) advertising an old radio show called " Lum and Abner" The text reads" Walking weather prophet...Blue-Fair, Pink- Rain, Purple- Cloudy". The middle section is missing, but still a neat find.

DSC01724.JPG

I wish everyone out there a very merry Christmas, and a New Year filled with exceptional detecting treasures!

Upvote 25
Nice Saves in the woods. Well Done. Merry Christmas.

Congrats on braving the cold and digging some nice stuff. I really like that cross in particular. Merry Christmas.

Finding a shoe buckle frame like one of those Beauts is a dream of mine. Bucketlisters for sure!!!!! Congratz...

Whole lot of early Christmas presents in those pics- nice work!

Merry Christmas T-Net Nation!

Despite temperatures in the upper teens, I decided to spend a couple of hours detecting out in a nearby section of woods. I truly wasn't expecting to find much ( been through this general area a few times) so I was pleasantly surprised with this collection of relics.

View attachment 2061081

I was happy to add two shoe buckle frames to my growing collection. The rectangular frame was broken, but at least I was able to recover both sections

View attachment 2061082View attachment 2061083

The silver cross is quite small and delicate

View attachment 2061084

The only coin of the day was this 1903 IHP in pretty good shape

View attachment 2061085 View attachment 2061086

The last item is a child's toy ( 1930's) advertising an old radio show called " Lum and Abner" The text reads" Walking weather prophet...Blue-Fair, Pink- Rain, Purple- Cloudy". The middle section is missing, but still a neat find.

View attachment 2061087

I wish everyone out there a very merry Christmas, and a New Year filled with exceptional detecting treasures!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

cool finds. I had never heard of Lum and Abner so had to google some info on them. I like those old radio show premiums.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back