China trying to turn copper into gold

I just read a article about China’s new Warship. It sends missiles out 7x’s the speed of sound using magnetic field I don’t even need explosives since it does so much damage at that speed and they make them real cheap. https://qz.com/1513577/china-says-military-taking-lead-with-game-changing-naval-weapon/amp/

Hi , Gee a ships hull looks just as vulnerable from underneath as it did 3000 years a go . DUMB -DUMBS TP

People have been trying to make gold for centuries. It was one of the things the alchemists sought to do.

Escape is correct, to my understanding. Gold would have to be created by nuclear fusion. They claim its possible but the amount of energy it would require is far more valuable than the gold it would produce.

The way I heard it it ain't a nuclear reactor that makes gold from lead. It takes a particle accelerator like CERN. What they do is the fly an electron around at speeds approaching the speed of light, then smash that single electron into a single molecule of lead. If they get real lucky the electron takes up residence in the lead, making 46 into 47 -one molecule at time.

It ain't so much a way to make gold as it is a way to spend money.

The way I heard it it ain't a nuclear reactor that makes gold from lead. It takes a particle accelerator like CERN. What they do is the fly an electron around at speeds approaching the speed of light, then smash that single electron into a single molecule of lead. If they get real lucky the electron takes up residence in the lead, making 46 into 47 -one molecule at time.

It ain't so much a way to make gold as it is a way to spend money.

Duckshot I’m impressed lol

Hi, So you’re saying that a wooden hull is just as vulnerable as today’s ships?

Hi Truth it does not matter what a ship's hull is made of technology searches for technology not human ingenuity .Proven many times in maritime history over 3000 years .TP Would a modern billion dollar ship detect A WW 1 E Class submarine fitted with a improved Robert Stirling Engine laying in wait as a enemy or a shipwreck ? The modern warship not looking for a old piece of junk is it. Surprise at close range bye bye Dumb Dumbs TP

Last edited:
Hi Truth it does not matter what a ship's hull is made of technology searches for technology not human ingenuity .Proven many times in maritime history over 3000 years .TP Would a modern billion dollar ship detect A WW 1 E Class submarine fitted with a improved Robert Stirling Engine laying in wait as a enemy or a shipwreck ? The modern warship not looking for a old piece of junk is it. Surprise at close range bye bye Dumb Dumbs TP

Lol gotcha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back