Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out with Frank yesterday to some new & old spots and continued with the M8 coil. 1st site produced the buckle in the chimney pile.

We then went down the path to a beautiful 2nd site with plenty of room to swing & thought we'd be there all day. Sadly, the place was so trashy you couldn't swing without digging all sorts of trash, so we left. I did nab this token along the path which I couldn't find much info on but says it's from the 50's. Not sure what Chief of the Sixes means.

Based on now getting more hours on the Manticore I do like the M8 coil but from what I hear the M9 coil is nice as well as being lighter than the M8. Something to consider as a future purchase sometime in the future.

HH!

IMG_20241003_151522.jpg
IMG_20241003_151541.jpg
Screenshot 2024-10-03 163301.png

Last edited:
Upvote 8
Based on now getting more hours on the Manticore I do like the M8 coil but from what I hear the M9 coil is nice as well as being lighter than the M8. Something to consider as a future purchase sometime in the future.
The M9 coil is great! well worth the price.

Very nice, I found one of those Chief of the sixes tokens years ago. It was attributed to the Pontiac V6 Engine.

Got out with Frank yesterday to some new & old spots and continued with the M8 coil. 1st site produced the buckle in the chimney pile.

We then went down the path to a beautiful 2nd site with plenty of room to swing & thought we'd be there all day. Sadly, the place was so trashy you couldn't swing without digging all sorts of trash, so we left. I did nab this token along the path which I couldn't find much info on but says it's from the 50's. Not sure what Chief of the Sixes means.

HH!

View attachment 2172253View attachment 2172254View attachment 2172255
sweet, nice recoveries!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back