Check this out

L

lost hunter

The digital publishing company, Great Treasure Hunts is launching the first in a series of twelve "novels with a twist". The "twist" being a prize of cash, gold and treasure.

The eBook titled "The Legend of Lasseter's Lost Reef" is set to be released on the 19th of September 2012. The first book in the series introduces the two main characters, then follows their adventures through the outback of Australia as they search for a mysterious lost gold reef. Future books will feature further journeys as they travel the world.

Spread throughout each novel is a series of puzzles, codes and ciphers. The first person to solve these puzzles and provide the correct answer wins the prize for that book. Great Treasure Hunts is planning to give away over three million dollars in prizes throughout the book series. Each book in the series will have a prize that corresponds with the theme of the book. The prize for the first novel is $250,000 worth of Australian gold nuggets to fit with the storyline of Lasseter's lost reef.

The concept of Great Treasure Hunts was created by the lead author Ben Andersen while he was reading an action adventure novel. He felt more could be done to involve the reader within the story and the treasure hunt books were born. The books are expected to appeal to a wide audience, from readers who enjoy a light action adventure story to puzzle lovers and competition fanatics.

General information:

"The Legend of Lasseter's Lost Reef" eBook is available to pre-order from 3rd Sept ($19.99). It is being sold exclusively through the company's website http://greattreasurehunts.com/the-books/australia-lasseters-lost-gold-reef

Read more: http://books.broadwayworld.com/arti...rize-of-250000-in-Gold-20120907#ixzz26Fx4pAe5

Looks like he's going to have to sell a ton of copies just to cover his giveaway costs :laughing7:

At $20.00 a shot it won't take long

Actually he would have to sell well over 12,500 just to cover the prize. Now consider publishing cost, distribution, etc, etc and so on :tongue3:

Yes it will, especially when half my friends and I are professional shoplifters :laughing9:

spartacus53 said:
Actually he would have to sell well over 12,500 just to cover the prize. Now consider publishing cost, distribution, etc, etc and so on :tongue3:

Yes it will, especially when half my friends and I are professional shoplifters :laughing9:

Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back