Jul 2, 2012
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
cti4sw said:
Hey, I've seen a few posts regardling ppl who MD in cemeteries. Wondering what your views are on that. Me personally, I don't think I can bring myself to hunt in a cemetery unless it's so old it's been abandoned and forgotten, but what do you guys think?

I think this topic has been beaten to death. No pun intended.

ANyone against it better not believe in hunting battlefields then.

Coinstriking Michigan said:

Good point, I never thought of that.

If you do a search you can find multiple threads on subject. There is no need to go down this road again, it always end up being locked due to the sensitivity of the subject and the anger that ends up being posted.

If you do a search you can find multiple threads on subject. There is no need to go down this road again, it always end up being locked due to the sensitivity of the subject and the anger that ends up being posted.

ah gee treasure-hunter, you're no fun!

Hey, let's start a real doozie to be locked, like: trespassing to dowse in a cemetary! woohoo! :laughing7:

arrrgghhhh im so angry:cussing:....ok not really

.... Coinstriking ...Is right on there.....If you hunted civil war war battle fields you have nothing to say..... How many of you civil war hunters dug a sound and found a body there ....................Then took every thing off it and covered it up again more than one i would guess..........But not one of you will admit to it................... I have hunted cemeteries but the ones i hunted ...... every one in them were dead so i got no complaints

.. TH ... to me every thing on here is beat to death what detector should i buy....... Were should i hunt....What number does a dime come under..."ect' ect ect....See what i mean... I like the angry post they are fun to read...Let them go to it......

Just turn on Jerry Springer, it comes with video........

Last edited:
Keppy said:
.. TH ... to me every thing on here is beat to death what detector should i buy....... Were should i hunt....What number does a dime come under..."ect' ect ect....See what i mean... I like the angry post they are fun to read...Let them go to it......

So what's the best detector to use in grave yards ?

ticm said:
So what's the best detector to use in grave yards ?

Should I dig the grave first then metal detect or should I search the ground first in hopes that a grieving loved one dropped something.... not sure

sonofadigger said:
Should I dig the grave first then metal detect or should I search the ground first in hopes that a grieving loved one dropped something.... not sure

I don't know. Thats a fine question. I am sure a expert will chime in.

Last edited:
Well you see if you dig the grave first you will not have to carry your detector with you..!!!!:happysmiley::happysmiley:

Keppy said:
Well you see if you dig the grave first you will not have to carry your detector with you..!!!!:happysmiley::happysmiley:

Yeah but without my detector I would just look dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back