minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Oakview

Thanks for the kudos, but it isn't about me. WMA is turning up the heat in a bunch of different venues, which means we are going to need more and more resources. And I am not making a veiled call for money (although that would help), what we need is interested miners who want to get personally involved, as in boots on the ground. A big stink is coming and we will need to have our own "operatives" in order to pull it off. We need people who can volunteer to help attend meetings, and represent the miners. And I bet at this point, most everyone is saying "I have no skills, someone else can do it". Sorry, that doesn't fly- that was my excuse until I got involved and started learning what I needed to learn. Everyone can and should support your industry or it will go away. This isn't the time for you to wait for SOMEONE ELSE to fight your fight.

Kirk MacKenzie at the Placerville meeting made the point perfectly clear (and I thing Hoser can attest to) THE MINERS CANNOT DO THIS ALONE. There just aren't enough of us to make any kind of noise that anyone will pay attention to. That being said- no matter what political party you are- it is time to get active with your local political party and start volunteering. All of you need to be the "ambassadors" of small, independent mining. Let your local political party know that the issues YOU FACE are the issues your party needs to contend with.

Another avenue to pursue is to contact talk radio. Go to our website and download the suction dredge fact sheet, so you get all your facts straight and call in both local and national talk shows. Everyone has to get involved. We need to show them that we are pissed off and we aren't going to go down without a fight.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back