el remolino

May 26, 2013
West Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a couple of old lots here in my small town. I wouldn't say I hit the jackpot, but found some fun stuff. Thought there may be a few more old, so I may try it one more time.

Cars are a 1934 Chrysler Airflow (Manoil 708) and a 54 Jag (Tootsie)
DSC03140.JPG

Wheats are 53,52 D, 42 D, 41 D, 40 S, and a toasted one that I tried to clean and cooked it more but think it was a 1910.
DSC03141.JPG

Miscellaneous stuff includes buttons, saddle concho, watch housing, maybe piece of costume jewelry.
DSC03144.JPG

Last but not least, 1914 D Barber dime. The oldest silver I have found here in town.
DSC03145.JPG

Thanks for looking
Kinley

Upvote 8
Nice mixed bag of goodies there

Nice cars... I really like cars... but I love that Barber dime. Congrats on the haul!

That Chrysler is cool!

Nice finds, I really enjoy finding the old cars to. Congratulations on a sweet barber.

very nice !!

Sweet finds!, love them barbers!!

That's some mighty fine diggins!

El Rimo...you said the KEY word...FUN !! That's what it is about, my friend..sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you. But yes, great finds! Love the cars, in decent shape for the age, and the Barber..wow! There is a little 6 year old neighbor boy, and when he sees me out back cleaning my finds, he knows to run over, as I give him all the Hot Wheels that I dig up..and I have dug a few! Thanks for sharing...ddf

El Rimo...you said the KEY word...FUN !! That's what it is about, my friend..sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you. But yes, great finds! Love the cars, in decent shape for the age, and the Barber..wow! There is a little 6 year old neighbor boy, and when he sees me out back cleaning my finds, he knows to run over, as I give him all the Hot Wheels that I dig up..and I have dug a few! Thanks for sharing...ddf

Yep, I totally agree, it's all about the fun. Even when I find just clad its a great day for me. I have a five and seven old, both boys, and they cull most of my marbles and toy cars. I just set the best of the best back for myself. Happy hunting amigo.

Thanks for all the kind words, folks. Those lots were really rewarding!!!! Happy hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back