CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!

markomafija

Greenie
Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys, i am from Serbia and i found this wierd stone slab, my friend also found something like this but it was already dug up and he took about 7-8 gold coins from hole that weren't found.
Do anyone of you know what is this, and what it means, any help would be highly appreciated.
49195106_1841601182628865_7428161481918644224_n.jpg

Well i did some research and someone told me that, this dart actually points on something, so idk should i dig it or what should i do

Upvote 0
There’s probably a dead person under that rock.

Upvote 0
So i guess i should dig it, hopefully there will be something that will surprise me

Upvote 0
It doesn't look like a grave marker. It looks more like an old boundary or trail marker. But of coarse you might want to dig down a little ways and detect to see if you get any signals.

Upvote 0
Yeah i think that too, but do any1 of you know what this similar symbol to letter A means

Upvote 0
Looks kind of like a Freemason symbol?

Very much so. It's the first thing that came to my mind.

It's also a Old Serbian Cyrillic small yus - the letter representing a type of vowel.

I'm pretty sure the original poster would find a search for the meaning of an old Serbian small yus on a headstone in Serbia more productive than looking for Freemasons in Serbian history.

Upvote 0
Most of us who detect follow an unwritten 'Diggers Code' regarding cemeteries... "Out of respect for the deceased, they're off limits to metal detectors". :angel10:

With so many other places and options for detecting, why anyone would choose to detect sacred ground is beyond me. :icon_scratch:

Hope you get an answer to your question,
Dave

Upvote 0
But what cyrilian letter yus symbolizes on a slab, but yeah it kinda looks like freemason symbol, so im not sure what to think more

Upvote 0
Rip that thing outta the ground like a weed growing out of your pillow!!!!!!His soul is long gone he cant take the gold with KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! I would dig some see whats going on!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet Tommy some decisions you have to make, on your own values!!!!!!

Upvote 0
I think Shakespeare said it best! "And cursed be ye who moves my bones!"

To me, there are a few other considerations that I use. primarily is the fact that some highly contagious diseases never die in the ground. One that comes to mind is Cholera. Highly communicable and can be fatal before folks can find out what it is. There may also be any number of varieties of influenza, and these are just two of the biggies prevalent in this country. Disturbing the dead is a taboo in every basic culture and faith I've ever read about.

Be careful, but better yet, get yourself a swell day job!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back