✅ SOLVED Can anyone help me id this watch?

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro, bounty hunter quick silver,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1025171948a.jpg1025171948d.jpg1025172001.jpg1025171950b.jpg1025171950.jpg1023171522d.jpg

I thought i could use electrolysis to clean that big chunk of rust on back and with 5 min buy i checked it and the gold gilt started coming off so i was done and i noticed the lettering on back i can't make it out , i appreciate any help on id this watch and year possible thanks

Last edited:
Put a coin beside it for size. Try picking a little more crud off near the escapement. Looks like a pendant watch.

Upvote 0
Enjoy it for what it is. It's a cool relic for your display.

Upvote 0
Put a coin beside it for size. Try picking a little more crud off near the escapement. Looks like a pendant watch.

I have a coin beside it yea its a pendent ill like to try to figure around what year it was made and maker i like it a lot first gold plated one

Upvote 0
This one is close. The movement is by Electa. The shape of the islands is close and different makers tend to re-use a design once they start with it.

Electa%20movement.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This one is close. The movement is by Electa. The shape of the islands is close and different makers tend to re-use a design once they start with it.

Electa%20movement.jpg

Thanks it looks like the same one

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back