Attachments

• coin1.jpg
    coin1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 69
  • coin2.jpg
    coin2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 68
Sure does. 1698 or 99 for that one.

Well.. That is just plain awesome! We found this sifting the dirt right next to the old chimney in Free Town .. You made my day, Sir! Much obliged! :notworthy:

Upvote 0
Well.. That is just plain awesome! We found this sifting the dirt right next to the old chimney in Free Town .. You made my day, Sir! Much obliged! :notworthy:

No you made your own day, now to see what else is around there.

Upvote 0
I am not sure who marked this one solved .. even though it is - thanks to Iron Patch. I was going to leave it open for a just a little while thinking that others might like to see it, too, and knowing that once it is marked solved, the thread just about dies. At any rate, I just signed in to mark it solved, and find that the task has already been taken care of. :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0
I am not sure who marked this one solved .. even though it is - thanks to Iron Patch. I was going to leave it open for a just a little while thinking that others might like to see it, too, and knowing that once it is marked solved, the thread just about dies. At any rate, I just signed in to mark it solved, and find that the task has already been taken care of. :icon_scratch:

Then repost on Today's Finds. :occasion14:

Upvote 0
Then repost on Today's Finds. :occasion14:

That is not the point, IP .. I think I am perfectly capable of marking my own posts solved, and have never been remiss in doing so. I resent somebody tampering with my posts for no apparent reason.

Upvote 0
That is not the point, IP .. I think I am perfectly capable of marking my own posts solved, and have never been remiss in doing so. I resent somebody tampering with my posts for no apparent reason.

I agree, and wasn't arguing either way. :)

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back