Can any one help me with this

k3travel

Aug 25, 2012
wilmingto nc
Detector(s) used
whites coin master
Hey everyone I had move down to Wilmington about 4 weeks ago now and have put applications in everywhere I can think of does anyone know anywhere that is acctually hiring I have ten years experience in customer service two years in industrial services rebuilding boilers cyclones combusters and soaking pits, one year with a water department experience 7 years life guarding , three years at a deli, two years vallet I am pretty well rounded and learn quick at anything willing to do just about anything right now I don't normally reach out for help like this and I can give anyone of my employers as a reference as far as I know everyone of them liked everything I did and will give a great reference this is the longest I have ever been with out a job since I was fifteen I just don't know who to turn to now to ask please could someone point me to someone that could help with this. I hate online applications cause I tell the truth and I am not "perfect" so I don't even get a face to face interview to even get a chance I wish unterviews could be face to face again I think that's y I'm not even getting a chance cause I don't lie and say im great at what I'm doing cause Im not but I can be if just given a chance someone please respond to me as soon as possible thank you
Kris

Well at least you're young and better suited for any employer. My advise is to look for anything to make a buck, and even those jobs will have 100's of applicants. There are also a ton of interview techniques online, so I would suggest googling them and brush up on your interview skills too.

It's tough out there, so you may want to try an evening shift. I would also suggest Home Depot, they will even offer medical coverage to part time workers. Good luck

spartacus53 said:
Well at least you're young and better suited for any employer. My advise is to look for anything to make a buck, and even those jobs will have 100's of applicants. There are also a ton of interview techniques online, so I would suggest googling them and brush up on your interview skills too.

It's tough out there, so you may want to try an evening shift. I would also suggest Home Depot, they will even offer medical coverage to part time workers. Good luck

Hmm Spart mentioned google.

hey,try out there @ sutton steam plant....5yr project...also craigslist.......good luck

Monster....give it a try

I wish you luck. My son got a job (he's a computer guy) thru a headhunting company. They hire you, put you into a job and pay you for like 90 days. Then if you are wanted the company you are doing the work for you hires you. I didn't even know that sort of thing existed. Might look into that. Maybe that's the way they do things in this day and age.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back