Called a new bank today

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
I called several banks today but one bank told me that he had nine one thousand dollar bags of half dollars in the vault but he had gone through each and every one of them and there was no silver in any of them. He also said he did not believe you could find silver in the brinks boxes therefore he would not order any boxes for me. He told me he is getting calls every day from people asking if he would order half dollars for them and he tells them all no. That was Integra Bank.

Another bank said they would have to start charging everyone because they are having lots of people coming in to order coins to go through. They are tired of it. That was an Old National.

I opened an account at a Regions bank but they did not order for me last week or this week. She said she did not think the manager would let her order any more.

I did get a new bank to order for me and I don 't have an account there.

Hummmmm

Cat

Upvote 0
50centman said:
LJ, I allways enjoyed reading your posts because of the enthusiasm and wit you posses, and your genuine concern for other people. I identified so often with your stories as they were similar to mine. I do not live in the same part of the country as you, but the good stories are the same no matter where you are. You are the only one who has come close to my totals and even in this time of skunks there are coins to be found. To me, it is the wonderful mystery of the unknown. I can remember when this forum was nothing but fun to look at and where your roll was the respected leader. Perhaps you should post again.

Thank you very much for the kind words 50CM. Your right, the forum was fun and can still be.

Yes, I am contemplating posting again. It is alot more fun sharing in others and my finds as well.....exchanging experiences and acquired knowledge in this hobby.

I wish you continued success out there.....because your also right about there are coins out there to be found.....keeping plugging and good luck.

LJ, Great to hear from you. Was worried you had gotten fed up with all the crap being posted lately! You are the reason I have continued to keep looking even when I have gotten many skunk boxes. I enjoy this hobby and always love to hear your stories about your adventures. Let all of the insults roll off your back and please start posting again. Just consider the source of those posting negitives.
happy hunting!!!
John

Thank you LJ. This year has been better than last for me also. Good luck and good hunting!I'm still having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have!

newbe said:
LJ, Great to hear from you. Was worried you had gotten fed up with all the crap being posted lately! You are the reason I have continued to keep looking even when I have gotten many skunk boxes. I enjoy this hobby and always love to hear your stories about your adventures. Let all of the insults roll off your back and please start posting again. Just consider the source of those posting negatives.
happy hunting!!!
John

Thank you as well Newbe. Glad I was able to inspire you to keep hunting. A true CRH'er keeps plugging through the rough times....which obviously you are a true CRH'er.....congrats for the dedication because that is what it takes in this hobby.

Have fun....keep plugging and good luck out there.

Yes, I think I will start posting again..........watch out.......here I come......ha!

lejeuene said:
newbe said:
LJ, Great to hear from you. Was worried you had gotten fed up with all the crap being posted lately! You are the reason I have continued to keep looking even when I have gotten many skunk boxes. I enjoy this hobby and always love to hear your stories about your adventures. Let all of the insults roll off your back and please start posting again. Just consider the source of those posting negatives.
happy hunting!!!
John

Thank you as well Newbe. Glad I was able to inspire you to keep hunting. A true CRH'er keeps plugging through the rough times....which obviously you are a true CRH'er.....congrats for the dedication because that is what it takes in this hobby.

Have fun....keep plugging and good luck out there.

Yes, I think I will start posting again..........watch out.......here I come......ha!
Promise? :icon_jokercolor:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back