Buying an Excalibur

jacks again said:
I'm going to buy an Excalibur in the next couple of weeks. I see everyone seems to offer them at $1095, including an accessory pack and often free shipping. Has anyone had any luck finding them at a lower price? If so, where? Thanks!

jacks,

I had a beach hunter ID and a PI Pro I sold through consignment at Kellyco. I purchased my excalibur 800 through kellyco. I've found that company to be very reliable, good support, good mail order. 8)

As far as a better price than $1095, do some surfin, maybe you'll find a better deal........ 8)

You would be extremely lucky to find a NEW Excalibur for less that $1,095.00 for the simple reason that dealers are told what price to sell. If they sell for less than the agreed price, they lose the ability to order the brand from the manufacturer. Ever wonder why everyone always has near the same price within a couple bucks.

I recently bought an Excalibur 1000 from someone on this forum in the classified section. He bought it new and decided he didn't like all the tones it made, so he sold it to me for considerable less than he paid and it is only two weeks old. As he put it, his loss is my gain. Good luck and check out the Florida straight shafts. I bought one a week ago and it really makes a difference with the balance of the unit.

Buy a used one on ebay! I got mine used about 2 months ago for $685 shipped to me.

It came here working great! I've gone out 5 times and found 8 rings I think. One sterling and two gold. If I lived near the ocean it would easily pay for itself!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back