Bucks County Pennsylvania metal detecting rookie

jwwoody

Sep 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always wanted to get into the metal detecting hobby since I was a kid but never pulled the trigger. My wife and I recently moved from Dallas Texas to Holland PA in Bucks county and just seeing the beautiful landscape and knowing a little of the rich history, I had to get into the hobby. I purchased a Garrett Ace 350 from Kellyco and got myself a permit to detect Bucks County parks. I hope to post many good finds in this area. I am open to any suggestions from you veterans or to hook up to hunt together.

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Swamp Welcome.jpg

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome.

dwalters

Jan 29, 2013
Wecome friend.
Teledoug here. I live in Newtown pa, basically around the corner from you in Holland.
Been doing the MD Hunt for about 5 months now. Several cool finds and I`m hooked. However, I have been thinking about sharing the hunt with a fellow enthuist.
I am so thrilled with this hobby that I am considering night hunting as well. I have a family here with a wife that finds my hunting every bit as exciting as I do, hoping for that one big find. About to buy a second detector.
If you are interested, please reply back to my email address below. I have learned alot in the short time hunting and would like companyduring the hunts. I have quite a few areas that I have not hunted just yet but have clearance to do so.
Hope to here from you.
[email protected]
Cheers!

lawsonland

Oct 1, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Currently use CTX, Excalibur
Have used V3I, DFX, BHID, ATX, Etrac, TDI, Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
I am in Trevose right near both of you. I did some hunting in Newtown (work at lockheed there) and found some silver.
Let me know if either of you want to hit the dirt.
Jon

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, and welcome from Louisiana.....

X_Marks_Spot

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Oct 23, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, White's, Bounty Hunter, Tesoro, Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Other
Greetings fellow Treasure Hunter! From FL.
If you have any questions be sure to let me know.
If I can't answer it myself then I will do whats within my powers to find it.

driley

Tenderfoot
Jun 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there IM new at this to and recently purchased an ace 350 I had a cheap radio shack detector that found nothing but cans there are some old building foundations behind my work with the well I almost fell into while deer hunting if anyone in the area would like to go let me know I found a Victorian style plates and a copper ring on the surface just walking through the area my email is [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread