Bucket List

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Seeing it’s super cold most places like here this week. I figured we could do a bucket list post. I’m trying to think what types of artifacts I’m missing still so I can complete my collection. This is a few I still need.
Banner Stone
Grooved AX
Something with a strong flute that screams Paleo.
A complete bowl or pot, I have heard of some finding around here.
A whole Discoidal ( just piece so far of the lager type)
I’m sure I might of missed something.
So what’s still on your list?

Upvote 6
Hope you find some artifacts soon and in the new year coming up! Good luck to you!
Thanks Scruggs. Have some spots in mind for next year. Won't know till we dig!

The egg stone I found back in the spring is the best find of my life as far as Native American artifacts go. When it comes to points, hard stones and anything else my list would take several pages. Heck, I don't even know what I am missing!

Just have to find the honey hole (campsite)
Screenshot_20231223_071533_Chrome.jpg

Do you think a spot like this may have potential? Now that lobe is an island. No one has been there in decades.

The egg stone I found back in the spring is the best find of my life as far as Native American artifacts go. When it comes to pointsv, hard stones and anything else my list would take several pages. Heck, I don't even know what I am missing!
never found a egg stone before.

Seeing it’s super cold most places like here this week. I figured we could do a bucket list post. I’m trying to think what types of artifacts I’m missing still so I can complete my collection. This is a few I still need.
Banner Stone
Grooved AX
Something with a strong flute that screams Paleo.
A complete bowl or pot, I have heard of some finding around here.
A whole Discoidal ( just piece so far of the lager type)
I’m sure I might of missed something.
So what’s still on your list?
Im looking for a complete ground slate bayonet.They have been found up to 15" long.So far i only have pieces.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back