Attachments

• IMG_9156.jpg
    IMG_9156.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9157.jpg
    IMG_9157.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
Welcome to Tnet.

Is it signed on the base? There are many stylistic copies of his work, and an authentic piece will be signed (incusely, as part of the casting) and probably with a copyright symbol and a date alongside his name. Often also with a title for the piece.

Welcome to Tnet.

Is it signed on the base? There are many stylistic copies of his work, and an authentic piece will be signed (incusely, as part of the casting) and probably with a copyright symbol and a date alongside his name. Often also with a title for the piece.
Thanks for the welcome! Yes, it is signed on the base with the artist's name. However, there is no copyright symbol or date alongside his name. Please see attached picture.

Attachments

• IMG_9158.jpg
    IMG_9158.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
Thanks for the welcome! Yes, it is signed on the base with the artist's name. However, there is no copyright symbol or date alongside his name. Please see attached picture.

Nice. At 41 inches, It's large statement piece and worthy of a professional appraisal.. I can't find an auction record for that particular piece, but I would think you could be looking at something in the region of $1200-$1500 based on prices for his other pieces.

Nice. At 41 inches, It's large statement piece and worthy of a professional appraisal.. I can't find an auction record for that particular piece, but I would think you could be looking at something in the region of $1200-$1500 based on prices for his other pieces.
I appreciate your feedback.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back