Brisky out detecting

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro, bounty hunter quick silver,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0202181314.jpg0202181315.jpg0202181315b.jpg0202181315f.jpg0202181315d.jpg0202181315e.jpg

It was very cold out in the fields today and windy here in pa, i at least got out for 3 hours until i couldn't feel my hands thay were freezing, but worth it I've been waiting for a day to detect and finally got it even if it wasn't a full day,well getting to the finds not that much to brag about but happy to find and more snap latches for my collection, and a big knife, i found that weird piece of copper with points on it, and beside it a round peace not sure of eather, and that two hook thing don't know about but most likely a part of hourse harnist, thanks for checking my relics and stuff

Last edited:
Upvote 14
Good for you. Way to get out there. That pointy piece looks like it could be part of a cleat or ice creeper. Just a guess though. I’m gonna try to brave it tomorrow too. I’ve been waiting for a weekend day. One thing about the winter I’m finding is that you don’t have to worry as much with the weeds, brush, and thick grass. I just hate the cold. Blah! Congrats on ur relics.

Thanks, yea i do like when all the weeds and grass is low helps get those deep targets thats how my one site i go to its a field of grass in summer and owner don't cut it its a out home site that got tore down in 30s but winter nice and low, hope u get chance get out to detect good luck

I'm sure you heard it before,when the going gets tough,the tough get going.
Nice hunt

Thanks, yea i herd it , its good to get out and get the bones little moveing even if in bad weather as long it not lightning

Ahhhh. I can remember yester years when I was young and could go out in any weather!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back