Brisky out detecting

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro, bounty hunter quick silver,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0202181314.jpg0202181315.jpg0202181315b.jpg0202181315f.jpg0202181315d.jpg0202181315e.jpg

It was very cold out in the fields today and windy here in pa, i at least got out for 3 hours until i couldn't feel my hands thay were freezing, but worth it I've been waiting for a day to detect and finally got it even if it wasn't a full day,well getting to the finds not that much to brag about but happy to find and more snap latches for my collection, and a big knife, i found that weird piece of copper with points on it, and beside it a round peace not sure of eather, and that two hook thing don't know about but most likely a part of hourse harnist, thanks for checking my relics and stuff

Last edited:
Upvote 14
I'm going tomorrow somewhere. Not safe in the woods today, the only place it's not frozen right now. There are a lot of limbs down around here, I wouldn't want one smacking me!

Too brutal outside for me today but I'm going out tmrw. I dont blame you for trying, I hate sitting in the house with nothing to do.

I have a little hunt planned for tomorrow, myself. It will be warmer than today and should have more snow melted. The hunt will be in a city park - so hopefully no soccer games will be going on.

You got out to scratch that itch better than staying home. Nice relic hunt.

it was a nose dripper day, mine ran faster than I could dig

Really cold here in CT. But the urge is too strong to ignore. I bundled up and got out there! I found a beat up 1991 quarter at the end of a stone wall yesterday. Thought it was an old and epic find. Until I cleaned off the frozen dirt and snow. Hey, I'll take it anyway!

Last edited:
Glad you got out today! :occasion14:

I'm going tomorrow somewhere. Not safe in the woods today, the only place it's not frozen right now. There are a lot of limbs down around here, I wouldn't want one smacking me!

Yea watch out for those limbs thay can hurt, there's places i have permissions that the grounds soft here just might be little hard just serfast mabe half inch then soft most ain't hard ground happy about it just hoping wind and cold stops

I have a little hunt planned for tomorrow, myself. It will be warmer than today and should have more snow melted. The hunt will be in a city park - so hopefully no soccer games will be going on.

Good luck on tomorrow

You got out to scratch that itch better than staying home. Nice relic hunt.

Thanks yea it's been buzzy for me on the road finally got my detecting on happy to get out

Congrats on the finds and the short therapy session.

Really cold here in CT. But the urge is too strong to ignore. I bundled up and got out there! I found a beat up 1991 quarter at the end of a stone wall yesterday. Thought it was an old and epic find. Until I cleaned off the frozen dirt and snow. Hey, I'll take it anyway!

Yea i was up there Tuesday with a run was cold than good luck finding treasure stay warm,

Congrats on the finds and the short therapy session.

Thanks, yea i got the earge to detect check out side felt how cold and windy and said im going for it even 3 hour im happy

I got up to 17°F today in the Pennsylvania Wilds.
The ground is frozen solid. I'm happy to hear that a fellow Pennsylvanian got in a hunt.
Congrats on getting out.

I got up to 17°F today in the Pennsylvania Wilds.
The ground is frozen solid. I'm happy to hear that a fellow Pennsylvanian got in a hunt.
Congrats on getting out.

Thanks, hope the ground unthough for you were u at so u can find some goodies

Good for you. Way to get out there. That pointy piece looks like it could be part of a cleat or ice creeper. Just a guess though. I’m gonna try to brave it tomorrow too. I’ve been waiting for a weekend day. One thing about the winter I’m finding is that you don’t have to worry as much with the weeds, brush, and thick grass. I just hate the cold. Blah! Congrats on ur relics.

I'm sure you heard it before,when the going gets tough,the tough get going.
Nice hunt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back