Brazilian AJAX PRIMERO

User manuals.

Youtube tutorial

tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! and GENERAL DISCUSSION over to BRANDS for more exposure.
tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.

tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! and GENERAL DISCUSSION over to BRANDS for more exposure.
tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
Why not to Long Range Locators? That's what s/he was asking about.

I really hope someone gave you the detector and you didn't pay $11,000 USD. If you bought it call the company and ask how it works.

Word of advice, any company saying their detector will see precious metals thousands of meters away or 50 foot deep, run the other direction as fast as possible, its a scam.

Think about it, if you made a machine that could actually accurately locate gold and other precious metals from over a mile away why would you go to the trouble of trying to manufacture and sell them rather than just go find the gold and live rich.

tn_metal_detector.gif
Well dang. I learn something everyday. Didn't know it was a "long range locator." Thanks for the information. Just checked and he posted a thread on that forum already.
No, I moved this one to this forum.👍

tn_metal_detector.gif
Well dang. I learn something everyday. Didn't know it was a "long range locator." Thanks for the information. Just checked and he posted a thread on that forum already.
I had to look it up myself--slow learner.

OP had sent me a PM; I pointed him to the LR locator forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back