D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess my take on the no ads in the brands area is this. All of the vendors on TNET a seem to be very reputable and don't flood the site with ads about their products. I do think if a vendor adds a new line to what he sells i think that is informative and not a true add. I respect TNET for keeping a close eye on things and I also think most of the vendors on here like to keep past and future customers informed of their product lines. I also think TNET relies on those vendors revenue to keep the site up and running for all of us that enjoy it so much.

I just hope no one bashes any vendor for trying to keep us informed and I appreciate TNET for keeping an eye on things

Well said, I do appreciate reading about someone having a good/bad experience with a company too. I don't take that as being an ad, I hope that doesn't stop. I've had some good experiences, with a few companies, and a few not so good. I assure everyone here I am NOT affiliated with ANY company in the Metal Detecting world, I am just an old guy that enjoys hunting for old stuff, and if I can help anyone by my personal experience I am more than happy to do so.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back