Brand New Guy

PaprGod

Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello treasure hunters!

I have recently received a Garrett AT Pro as a gift and I have about a zillion questions that I plan on asking here before I go out and start digging.

For now, I just wanted to say hello and thanks in advance for all the help!!

I live in north GA and plan to do most of my hunting for relics while walking my very large dogs in the fields and woods local to me. I have permission for this activity from the landowners and this area is very rich in civil war history, but has not been prospected very much according to the people who lived here for many years.

Anyways, thanks for hosting this great looking site. Hope my stupid questions don't aggravate you all too much!!

PG

Welcome from White Plains, New York! Read that instruction Booklet AGAIN, and do the suggested air tests. Get used to the different sounds between a quarter, dime, nickel and a nail. Good Luck!

Welcome from florida.

:wave:

pp-civilwar-print2 (2).jpg

Welcome! I hope you have some slow dogs as their pace is usually way to fast for successful hunting. The best way to learn is to do it. Read the manual, look at the videos, and then get out in the field. I guarantee you won't be an expert right off the bat or even in a year. You learn more each day you use the machine. Once you've hunted a while, go back and read the manual and watch the videos again. It will start to make a lot more sense after some time swinging the loop.

pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Georgia for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back