Boobydoo and Mirage

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Hello to all!

I have had the pleasure of traveling to Cleveland 5 times in the past 2-1/2 weeks trying to help a supplier of ours for work. :)

Since Mirage lives there, he mentioned that we should try and meet for lunch some time. As it turns out, my supplier happened to be within about 3 or 4 miles of where he works which made a lunch meeting a lot easier. Today was the day. We made the arrangements and had a great time getting to know each other face to face and sharing some stories. He brought some of his finds with him for me to check out and I did the same.

All in all, the highlight of my day as my trip did not go well (work wise), but the lunch and company was fantastic! Thanks Mirage!!!

Here's a Mug Shot of him and I at the restaurant. Great to meet you!!

Happy hunting everyone!!

Smiles!
BDoo

Attachments

• Bobby N Bob.JPG
    Bobby N Bob.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 1,593
good to see you two. too bad there wasnt time for a hunt!

hollowpointred said:
good to see you two. too bad there wasnt time for a hunt!

Yep, too bad, but I'll take what we can get in the time we had.
Mirage is a really cool guy, down to earth and smart as heck.

Hey we even had the old town map right there on the wall behind us :)

Thanks HP!!

Smiles!
BDoo

Very cool Bobby . Glad you guys were able to meet! Next time you can hunt! Its always so much fun to meet other Treasurenet folks!

Hi BDoo & Mirage,

Nice pic of y'all. Glad you guys had the opportunity to meet even if you didn't hunt.

I see that map behind y'all, I sure hope y'all studied it good to find some old spots to hunt.

I just love looking at a town's early history pics...seems they are displaying more and more in restaurants & banks.

;) RR

Yeah, I got to meet one of TNET's best Jewelry legends - Boobydoo! It was a pleasure having lunch with you. Too bad we didn't get to do a hunt. Then I could have spied on you to learn your jewelry hunting secrets. ;D ;D

Bob

Thats is great that so many members of the Tnet forum are getting together for some great times........! I'm sure will see plenty more in the near future also........Great Pic!! I'm looking forward to meeting you guys
one day out in the field! ;)

Take care John

Boy, you two look like trouble!! lol That is so cool that you two got to meet, this place is awesome! If you guys do get to hunt together I hope you both take notes on each others techniques, hell, Id pay for those notes! We'll hold an auction, give em to the highest bidder, eh? :D :)

Sounds like you had a good time ,Boobydoo.But can you move out of the way i want to old pics and prints on the wall. ;D ;D ;D

tinpan

Great post! Glad you guys could get together and talk treasure!

Just one question: did it really take both the blonde and the brunette to snap the photo?

Hmmm. "Smiles!" indeed. ::)

The ole' stumbling for word's process....gotta love it!! ;)

Hey guys- nice mug shot!
Who paid for lunch??
I kind of miss the old travel days.
My company doesn't have Me travel
outside of our service area much.
It was always fun meeting new people!!
HH

BDoo,

nice photo. Always neat getting to meet
someone and exchange secrets. Every small
bit of info helps.

By the way, what did you have for lunch? ;)

have a good un............

Great to see 2 of the best meeting up!!!
I'm being sent on my first 'business trip' at the end of the month! If only I got to integrate this brilliant hobby!!!
Good to hear people really do catch up!!!

Have fun,Salvager

Soooooo.......Where'd you eat at? What'd you have to eat? Was it good? Did Mirage give you any tips? Did you give Mirage any pointers? Did you have dessert? Who took the picture? Did you leave a big tip? Are you two getting together soon for a hunt? When? Did you discuss "The Iceberg"? What did.......um........nevermind. ;) ;D

Good to see some fellow Tnetters getting together. Thanks for the picture! :)

Great to see you both! It would be great to get a big bunch of us together sometime....not a convention, just several of us and have a dang party!! ;D

LOL @ Lisa!!

Happy Hunting,
Moon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back