Bobbie gets her first Diamond ring of the year

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Bobbie had absolute killer day today. Her jewlery finds included 2 gold pendents 1-10k, 1-14k, 1-silver pendent, 2 silver rings, and for the piece de resistance 10k anniversary ring, that the diamond tester rang good loud and clear. . She also found bout another 8 pieces of costume jewelry and little over $7.00 in clad. I wasnt skunked in gold today either as I found 20" 14k chain. but this was bobbies day. Congrats to everyone to got out today
hh
dave+bobbie

Upvote 0
She's definately a keeper...the ring, too! Keep up the great finds, both of you. It's always a pleasure reading about your finds.

HH

Wow you two...Consistent is the word! Most of us dream of quitting our job and MD'ing full time, but you could just stay home and Bobbie would cover you both! ;D Happy hunting~CO2

Bobby probably shouldn't be using her detector in the jewelry store. She should use it outside. ;D ;D
Where did you go today?

Sounds like an awesome day for both of ya,,, WTG!
I'm going to have to get me a piece of gold and see what it sounds like on my detector...
I have dug, and dug, and dug, and dug, pull tab, and foil signals out the wazooeee, it's usually pull tabs, and foil, that I find...
I'll keep plug'n... Godd luck next time out!!!

UMMMM Bobby, I think I lost that ring last week, could you describe it to me so I know if it's mine. LOL. You kids, Always findin the good stuff. Leave some for me will ya. Great finds. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back