Bobbie finds silver and gold this weekend and I did find a little something

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Wont even complain how hot it is, as it looks like it is hot all over the country this weekend. We postponed our monthly road trip until next weeknd as it looks like it might be a tad cooler next weekend.
So for the weekend 2 places yesterday and 4 spots today. Bobbies silver is the large pendent with cz's she found this yesterday at our first spot. Her gold is the 14k nuggett heart pendent, she found this today at 3rd spot.
My little something is a 22k mans ring wih some unusual design almost like a shield ;D , found at our first playground today.
We also added close to $17.00 in clad to the clad coffers. Pictures below is of jewelry
Congrats to everyone who got out
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF0173.JPG
    DSCF0173.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 447
  • DSCF0178.JPG
    DSCF0178.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 442
  • DSCF0174.JPG
    DSCF0174.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 447
  • DSCF0177.JPG
    DSCF0177.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 448
Upvote 0
Nice gold dave. Those shawdow's are good units. A few guys I know used the x5 and x3 and they hunt well. Sensitive little unit's. One can get good with them just by the tone's. But you guys probably are digging it all. That's funny you say your wife or girl friend finds gold at the end of the month. You know why you have to get those first few hundred pulltabs in first then it comes. The ratio has to be correct. They pinpoint nice to those machines. There kept quiet but they are good detectors.

Good Luck Jeremy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back