Bobbie finds silver and gold this weekend and I did find a little something

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Wont even complain how hot it is, as it looks like it is hot all over the country this weekend. We postponed our monthly road trip until next weeknd as it looks like it might be a tad cooler next weekend.
So for the weekend 2 places yesterday and 4 spots today. Bobbies silver is the large pendent with cz's she found this yesterday at our first spot. Her gold is the 14k nuggett heart pendent, she found this today at 3rd spot.
My little something is a 22k mans ring wih some unusual design almost like a shield ;D , found at our first playground today.
We also added close to $17.00 in clad to the clad coffers. Pictures below is of jewelry
Congrats to everyone who got out
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF0173.JPG
    DSCF0173.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 447
  • DSCF0178.JPG
    DSCF0178.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 442
  • DSCF0174.JPG
    DSCF0174.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 447
  • DSCF0177.JPG
    DSCF0177.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 448
Upvote 0
That's what I am talking about! Real gold, none of that 10k crap! WTG, great finds I can't wait till I find real gold!

Keep @ it and HH!!

Fantastic finds D&B, 22K is hard to beat! ?HH, Mike

Thats what I'm talking about!! beauty chunk of gold there! Force yourself to get out there, find gold and then take a nap!

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 365
  • bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 376
  • bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 370
Boy are those some nice finds, who of us wouldn't like to find a playground like that. You probably have your detector payed for at this rate. :)
Mchamby

Man that 22k must get the heart going. I love any gold, but I think I would have to take a short break after that one to slow my self down.

What kind of Detectors are you two using?

Deadshot

The AWESOME team pulls thru again!! Great finds!! WTG!!

Really great finds you two!!!!!!

Congrats once again!

;)

thanks guys, it was something to find the ring, I was more glad that bobbie found her gold pendent as it was her first gold of the month. I always tell her she is the end of the month girl as she seems to always find gold towards the end of the month.
mchamby, the park that the ring was found at is hunted by others on a regular basis,but has given up its share of goodies,it is same park/playground that bobbie found her gold chain with 2 gold pendents on back in may. Deadshot, bobbie and I both use shadow x2s
and yes I did sit down after that for a few mins afterwards mainly to drive to next spot ;D
hh
dave+bobbie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back