Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Resized_20220209_142844_1716567630195.jpeg
    Resized_20220209_142844_1716567630195.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 1
They look like and are most likely mill balls.
I'll try to get the story again if I purchase them I remember him saying it was all sand and nothing but these and no more. They seem to be made of the same material. Not steel. I don't know if there was a mill near by. I can look real close and see how they look polished.

what state where these found in?
How much is the asking price?

Not all of them appear to be round, but, out of round. Have you used a lighted loupe to look at the surface? If so, tell us what you see. Are there any mineralization nodules? Any polish marks?

The photo does look blue, is that color in the image an accurate color of the items?

what state where these found in?
How much is the asking price?

Not all of them appear to be round, but, out of round. Have you used a lighted loupe to look at the surface? If so, tell us what you see. Are there any mineralization nodules? Any polish marks?

The photo does look blue, is that color in the image an accurate color of the items?
They were found in Utah, I'm going to offer him 50 dollars. I think they are legitimate, and probably worth a lot more. Maybe I can take them into a show and learn more. They are not exactly round and when I saw them in person they seemed more light blue. He seemed to think they were hand polished. I didn't look at them close at the time. What are mineral modules? Stains on the outside? I'll try to get hold of him today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back