Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Resized_20220209_142844_1716567630195.jpeg
    Resized_20220209_142844_1716567630195.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 1
The value is the thread title; good one 🙂.

Being serious now; as of being ancient I don't know. I found a few in Florida and 1 in Georgia and they all were a tan/ white color. Hopefully someone will come along and help you.
I believe they are tumbling media
I bought one of the white ones one time in northern Florida. Luckily I didn’t pay much cause I sold it for the same $

Interesting stones. If you do buy them, it might be difficult telling your lady friends about them...suggest you don't approach it this way..

"Hey Suze, I've got some new blue balls..wanna come over and see 'em?"

Sorry...tried, but couldn't resist. :laughing7:

I believe they are tumbling media
I bought one of the white ones one time in northern Florida. Luckily I didn’t pay much cause I sold it for the same $
I don't know how they would get it in the middle of nowhere, I don't think they are. He might not want much for them.

Interesting stones. If you do buy them, it might be difficult telling your lady friends about them...suggest you don't approach it this way..

"Hey Suze, I've got some new blue balls..wanna come over and see 'em?"

Sorry...tried, but couldn't resist. :laughing7:
We joke about them, now and then. I could go on and on. But I finally got a picture of them:)

I don't know how they would get it in the middle of nowhere, I don't think they are. He might not want much for them.

No matter what they are, they're unique and pretty cool looking. If it was just a few bucks I'd buy 'em. :icon_thumright:

We joke about them, now and then. I could go on and on. But I finally got a picture of them:)

Don't see how you couldn't...but then that would be half the fun of having 'em. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back