Bigrigs Best Day Of The Year!

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi All,
Well today didn't start out to good,with a rough day at work and workind day 8 of 11 in a row I was getting abit outta sorts till a friend stopped by and invited me to hunt a house from 1908 with him.He just bought it at a auction and he owns a raio shack model and wanted me to try my MXT.My first signal was a 78 at 4in and that is always a good sign and I was right.A 1952 rosie came out.Silver coin in 2 minutes not bad.i found a 1913 wheat next and from that moment on it was all good.2 mercury dimes(1941,1937) came from the front yard along with some wheats a 1927 buffalo nickel from the side yard 3 wheats in the same hole it was alot of fun.I did find a few clad(9 clad coins)but totaled 1 buff,2mercs,1,rosie,15 wheats in about 2 hours of hunting.This was the most older coins I have found in one trip this year.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• silver finds today.jpg
    silver finds today.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 441
  • silver backs.jpg
    silver backs.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 435
  • 1927buff.jpg
    1927buff.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 435
  • buff back.jpg
    buff back.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 455
  • wheaties.jpg
    wheaties.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 422
  • 1913.jpg
    1913.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 413
Upvote 0
Roaddog said:
Nice haul Bigrig.? How did your friend do with his detector.? Since he was nice enough to invite you I hope he had good hunting too. ;D
? ? ? Very nice finds,it's been a long time since a honey hole of a yard like that one.So how did your friend do?

thanks for great replies.unfortunately my bud only found 1 wheat some clad a neat older token and a 1941 dog tag,all cool items but he didn't hunt to long.we hit his next door neighbors house for an hour today and i will post those finds tomorrow.too tired tonite. peace,bigrig

WOW!! Now thats a great hunt!! When i read 1913 on your wheat, i had to look to see if there was an s. Fantastic finds!! Oh! Almost forgot. Now, what time should i be there tomorrow? WTG!!! HH

Wow,,, I saw part 2 first, you've been busy putting the skunk on us,,, WTG!!!
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back