Biggest Copper I ever found M.D.ing this A.M.

gman7665

Mar 1, 2013
Campville New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to an Old foundation area and Hit a Hot Spot , sounded like a HUGE Copper Cent ? Turns out to be the biggest copper find since I started Metal Detecting... seriously it was buried almost all the way in River Mud. Going down to thelocal scrap yard and Cash In ... I'll let Ya know what the wieght is and Cash Value when I get back... IMG_4942.JPG Also am stopping in to see My Jeweler today to see if this silver looking 34 inch Hopefully White Gold Chain is ??? Curiosity has got the best of Me on it and I found it this time Last Year...

Upvote 3
I was going to clean it ,Strip the wires but half was already falling off so I got a Good Price , Not Top but good for an Hours work this morning , 36 lbs. at $1.79 per lb. = $64.00 Cha Ching ... as for the Chain Neclace it was Sterling and worth $5.00 ...LOL ... :skullflag:

Still another large roll stuck in the mud, Next Time .... Next Time !!! LOL My back was killing Me after digging these 3 rolls out of the Mud...

Nice payday. A shame the necklace wasn't gold. :BangHead: I found a similar one last year and was hoping the same thing. It turned out to be silver as well.

Nice find! Hope you get gold next trip!

I found a piece of thick heavy copper pipe few weeks ago, think I'll go see if there's more!

Yeah , I always drag Home the copper pipes I dig , also the Led ones , Led is more than Alumn. Now Days ...lol...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back