DSCF1182.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 235
  • DSCF1183.JPG
    DSCF1183.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 260
  • DSCF1186.JPG
    DSCF1186.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 196
the one on the left is a grommet for one of those twist clips that hold down a truck bed cover (there's a name for them but it escapes me right now..) the other I have no idea

Upvote 0
I believe the one on the right is an rd gold plate...ebay $4.95....download.jpg

Upvote 0
well we won the bet...the payoff is mark it solved...lol

Upvote 0
bottom line....its a scam...its called a gold plate...which tries to look like an investment.its really a worthless plated trinket.the packaging is prolly more valuable.its too bad op posted it in dual forums and seems to monitor neither tho.hate to see good folks look for stuff that has already been found.
cheers

Upvote 0
bottom line....its a scam...its called a gold plate...which tries to look like an investment.its really a worthless plated trinket.the packaging is prolly more valuable.its too bad op posted it in dual forums and seems to monitor neither tho.hate to see good folks look for stuff that has already been found.
cheers
Okay, I guess that's plausible. I don't think it's the same one posted by the OP though. I'd post a link but I don't think it's allowed. Google "First Ever Finds friendly" and you'll see it.

Upvote 0
I actually meant multiple forums here but its cool,people get buisy.

Upvote 0
Readers Digest Badge

That would have been on a canvis bag
How did u find THAT????

Thanks
SPUD

Upvote 0
found it here...looked fishy to me knowing it has to be plated..

R D Gold Plates Serial Numbered w Green Presentation Box 15160 | eBay

I wonder if identified correctly as readers digest token.I can find no example of readers digest using that logo,doesnt mean they didnt but I sure cant find it.also,why the presentation box if not being sold not unlike a private mint coin or such as an,"investment collectable"?

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
agreed big cy..noticed that and wonder which ones.also wonder if the presentation box shown with them on ebay actually came with them.I can find no difinative answer and find it interesting that a coin dealer is selling those two in the box....:dontknow:

Upvote 0
Thanks FOOOT nice link

THANKS AGAIN

SPUD

Attachments

• Thats Right.jpg
    Thats Right.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Readers Digest Badge

not the same badge or token,wishful thinking

Thank for the reply

SPUD

Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back