Been busy

Hughett

May 11, 2019
Northwest GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett gta x 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went camping last wk. and up to Murphy NC This past weekend. I could not hunt in Fort Mt state park but I did take my sifter to the beach at the lake. I just randomly grab buckets of sand out in the water and found some cool finds. Little bit of clad and some earrings. I hit one of my houses and found a brass goose or swan. I also have an awesome permission that could really pay off in clad!! So far $14 in clad for a total of 3 hrs of hunting. There was not any cell or WiFi at the park. It was a blast but I really missed seeing what you guys are digging up.
image.jpg

Fort Mtn. State Park is always awesome!!
F265E85B-28A3-4A60-875D-24031ADD6408.jpeg

Upvote 9
I also found a train smashed 1945 D. Wheat
image.jpg

Hughett, you have been busy. That goose/swan is cool, any makers mark? Hopefully you dig enough clad to cover your gasoline+

Hughett, you have been busy. That goose/swan is cool, any makers mark? Hopefully you dig enough clad to cover your gasoline+
I’m hoping this place produces enough clad for a new machine. Definitely has potential. I’ve only hunted about 3% of this permission.

That is an impressive haul! I bet that goose will clean up nicely and be a nice conversation piece. Cheers, Sub 8-)

That brass duck is really cool sounds like you had alot of fun alot of the thrill is what you might find also.. Well done

Looks like a great time, congrats! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back