109.6 KB · Views: 436
  • 1030101452c.jpg
    1030101452c.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 423
  • 1030101452d.jpg
    1030101452d.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 426
Upvote 0
Nice point jpitt. Looks Dalton like to me, like a resharpened Nuchols. That just my guess though I'm way out of your area and probably wrong. Any grinding on the hafted area?

Th3rty7 said:
Nice point jpitt. Looks Dalton like to me, like a resharpened Nuchols. That just my guess though I'm way out of your area and probably wrong. Any grinding on the hafted area?
Appears to have some slight grinding done, but this little guy is soooo fragile, I've already put it in a case. I'm afraid I might drop and break it.

jpitt - That may be a Gunthersville. It's an extremely nice point either way. As thin and narrow as it is I'd say it's definately an arrow point and not an earlier type. Nice one.

Twitch said:
jpitt - That may be a Gunthersville. It's an extremely nice point either way. As thin and narrow as it is I'd say it's definately an arrow point and not an earlier type. Nice one.

Yeah Guntersville is probably more likely.

Yes I have to agree on Guntersville considering they are named for the area you are in. Sometimes the bases are ground . If it had a bulb on the end I would say bradley spike with that killer needle tip. Looks like a water find. Guntersville points are starting to be appreciated for their skill and beauty. Nice one for sure.
HH
TnMtns

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back