Beach and field hunt ....

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi my friends !
This week the game has been a bit more relaxed, a long sun and 40 degrees celsius in the fields ..... I have a Woman necklace of silver plated, a ring and $ 40 in coins from Europe found in dry sand ... also a couple of good coins (one Follis Roman Emperor Constans in very good condition and a coin of King Philip V of Spain , missing some secondary findings that show you some other time because I have no time to clean etc. .... good summer and good hunting to all! :hello:

DSC_0494.jpgDSC_0498.jpgDSC_0500.jpgDSC_0496.jpgDSC_0507.jpgDSC_0508.jpgDSC_0518.jpgDSC_0514.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 3
A better than average Roman Bronze coin, very nice Mate :thumbsup:

SS

nice finds, that ring looks interesting. those coins look awesome. very nice detail.

HISPAN
Congrats on the U.S. clad Ouarter....is it your first ?.... do you find many U.S. coins in your country ?
Thanks Gary

metal_detector_searching.gif
Hey, life IS good HISPAN. Thanks for sharing...

yes !!... thank God ....... the
World is ruined .. but let us go hunting and fun to forget all this .:icon_thumleft:

HISPAN
Congrats on the U.S. clad Ouarter....is it your first ?.... do you find many U.S. coins in your country ?
Thanks Gary
I have many findings U.S.A. (the beaches of South America and Europe are full of coins USA ).. clad Quarters, sacagawea Dollars ,cents and other things collected on the beaches of South America and of my country .. also buy U.S.A gold coins, arrowheads. etc ... etc ... one day I show all my articles from USA in a post .... but never visit U.S.A.. maybe someday visit Miami ...8-)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back