Barbers and Indians Galore!

d-dub

Apr 15, 2009
Chicago, Il
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Minelab Excal II
Got out with Lookn4seated and Treasurefiend yesterday for a seriously long hunt. Just under 12 hours. It would have been slightly shorter, but after dropping off L4S so he could go to work, Treasurefiend and I made our way back for another 3 hours. We just didn't want to leave. L4S also got a find of a lifetime. Stay tuned for his post and possibly a video.

03242011.jpg

Update: We also went back today and found 3 more. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,390812.0.html

Attachments

• 03242011.jpg
    03242011.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,373
Upvote 0
Totally amazing. :notworthy: That is one awesome day. You guys are on your way to a great year. That hunt alone you found more barbers than I probably will this entire year. Enjoy!!

Big E
Emil

Wow! That looks like fun! Maybe you guys stumbled on an old picnic grove? I'm surprised you didn't pull a seated dime or two out of there yet.

Wow that is one heck of a day, congrats on all the shinies! :headbang:

WOW....WOW....WOW....Congratulations to
you guys DDub! That is one very nice site
you guys are hunting.....SWEET! :thumbsup:
Gold Nuggets :hello:

Sweet Digs..... wonder if that was an old circus or carnival location? Or maybe a picnic area???
Whatever it was..... Great job putting yourself there with the right equipment. :thumbsup:

Great Job Guy's :icon_thumright: Enjoyed the video and I'm sure you enjoyed the find's!!! Nice ....

Wow, wow, wow!!! What a great day you had!!! Congratulations!! Was that at a park, school, yard or what?

amazing hunt, you guys tore it up!

TERRIFIC FINDS,WOW you must have an awesome place to hunt. Most of the coins in that picture are very scarce around here.

sweet stuff! Im lucky to find one indian in a year here in Wash state, still waiting for my first barber, you guys pull oldies like i pull zincolns!! keep at it!!

Man, I saw the video on YouTube before the post, and must say again... AWESOME. That just looks like so much fun. SO MUCH FUN!

You guys killed it. Yup, I'm thinking a picnic grounds too. Just so many coins so close together, coin spills, close dates... Ahh, it's so beautiful.... A dream humt!

I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I knew I'd be heading back out to those woods again in the morning.

I was thinking the same thing... :)

Yes, if you guys can, I also would love to see a grand totals post when you guys have cleaned it out ok...

Cheers guys!

Thank you for all your comments, everyone. Won't get back to the site this week as we are resting up for a group hunt down in southern illinois this weekend. Will be bring the video camera with me so hopefully we'll have some other great stuff to share with you.

When we get back we'll take another trip out to this place and see if we can't pull anything else out. We also want to spend some time digging out some bottles there too. Lookn4seated pulled out two very cool bottles while digging a signal and there is more in the hole. Hopefully he will have time to clean those up and share.

Thanks again, and HH!!

Absolutely terrific hunt! Those woods definitely had some good activity around the turn of the century! Congrats to all you guys on the great finds and the videos are great!

That is a great site.

Congrats, That is alot of fun. I have had sites like that in the past. They are hard to come by.

Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back