Barbers and Indians Galore!

d-dub

Apr 15, 2009
Chicago, Il
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Minelab Excal II
Got out with Lookn4seated and Treasurefiend yesterday for a seriously long hunt. Just under 12 hours. It would have been slightly shorter, but after dropping off L4S so he could go to work, Treasurefiend and I made our way back for another 3 hours. We just didn't want to leave. L4S also got a find of a lifetime. Stay tuned for his post and possibly a video.

03242011.jpg

Update: We also went back today and found 3 more. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,390812.0.html

Attachments

• 03242011.jpg
    03242011.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,373
Upvote 0
D-Dub said:
Got out with Lookn4seated and Treasurefiend yesterday for a seriously long hunt. Just under 12 hours. It would have been slightly shorter, but after dropping off L4S so he could go to work, Treasurefiend and I made our way back for another 3 hours. We just didn't want to leave.

Man! I wouldn't want to leave either. Good finds! DD

WOW!! :notworthy:

Bunker

Sure was fun detecting that site with you bud, you and Lookn4seated killed it out there!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

man you guys sure found a great place to hunt , I wouldnt want to leave either. great vid

WOW !! You guys have one great spot in the woods !! Sweet finds man , keep them great finds and videos coming :headbang:
Glen

D-Dub, you said you would save a few for me what happened?? Just kidden, congrats on some incredible digs. :icon_thumright:

Wow!!

I really enjoyed your video!! You guys have an awesome site there. So many barbers, so many injuns!!! :headbang: I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I knew I'd be heading back out to those woods again in the morning.

Major Congrats!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Thats one of those digs everybody dreams of. Great finds those coins have been waiting to be found for a long time :thumbsup:

Such a fantastic hunt. What sort of place did it used to be? A homesite or something else? Amazing how much old silver you pulled out of there!

Thanks everyone.

filo said:
Such a fantastic hunt. What sort of place did it used to be? A homesite or something else? Amazing how much old silver you pulled out of there!

We have aerials as far back as 38'. Back then it was just a set of woods. We had luck in the surrounding area in the past and figured we would give it a shot. We weren't expecting coins this old. We were thinking 30's and 40's stuff. We were definitely surprised to say the least!

Yeah you guys really found the Smorgasbord in the woods this time! Wow!
I think after Jon posts his finds ( I heard today what he got, holy cr@p) you guys
should put together a combined post, so people can realize what was found in its
entirety there.
Great day Dan! :thumbsup:

That's amazing :icon_thumright: Congrats!!!

That's a banner day for sure. I always say quality before quantity, but you guys got both.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back