Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started at a tot lot, got a few coins and the baseball pin. Headed to another place but I noticed a new store being built and lot's of old top dirt spread between curb and parking lot. It was there I got me a nice 1901 Barber quarter, and some relic items. Then lastly I went back to the school and hunted the shady areas where I nabbed a 1911 "V" nickel, and the 1957 Canadian penny. A few misc. finds too. It was nice to see silver in the dirt again.

Attachments

• IMG_2355.JPG
    IMG_2355.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2350.JPG
    IMG_2350.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 90
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 92
  • FullSizeRender copy 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender copy 2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 95
Nice find. Congratulations. Love finding those Barbers.

Congrats on your Barber - V nickel - Canadian penny & other finds coins looks to be in great shape. Thanks for sharing your pictures & story with all of us. I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

Right place at the right time! Nice score M, Barber halves hard to find anymore.

Oops - I meant Barber quarter

Last edited:
Love those dirt piles that haven't seen the light of day for untold numbers of years........congrats on some great finds!!

Sweet Barber Mike!! They don't turn up often. That is a nice V NIC too!! Good hunting. Congrats!!

Nice finds Mike.

What is that handle with the wires coming out at the Top of Your 2nd Picture?

I've found 6-8 of them over the years...never knew what they were. I believe I've kept some of them though!

Chuck

Congratz on some nice finds, especially that Barber quarter!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back