BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
WE HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THE HONEY HOLE!!

This bites! We went there this evening to do our usual hunting and after about 15 min. a lady pulls up and said we are not permitted to be here.We told her who we got permission from and she said he is the same person that says no more.In the short time we were there,combined with a little school hunting we totaled:24q,20d,1n,18p,1 cp and 1 ?coin.Well there art more honey holes out there and we will try and find em!Also,who knows the country the coin in pic 3 is from?I know,just curious if anyone else.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• hh clad.jpg
    hh clad.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,037
  • hh earring.jpg
    hh earring.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,030
  • hh guess.jpg
    hh guess.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,041
Upvote 0
To bad, nice last haul! What did you do kill the whole lawn? You need a nutter budder! (Honey hole that is!)

Keep @ it and HH!!

thanks for the feedback on the coin and the honey hole,i started a guess the honey hole contest if anyone wants a stab at it.

peace,bigrig

I ran into the same problem last week >:(. I found a handfull of silver and two handfulls of odds and ends. Its a long story so i will try to make it short. The guy that lives down from me "Jeff" gave me the ok to look around the old lot beside me where his mom lived in a 1800s house that is gone now. Well his sister "Vickie" owns a house at the other end of the property with the lot being in between the two. After all last summer and this summer his sister ran me off. She has power of attorney over the lot and his word did not mean squat and she made it loud and clear. Well she did not put it that nice when she told me. But the people that are renting the house she owns called her. The same people i would have over for cook outs and would take things out of the garden and give them ratted me out. The tennant even said to me while the owner was standing there that all the stuff i have found is hers "the owners" since she owned the lot. I just smiled and saif there is a f#$^ing pile of tabs over by the tree and she can have all of them. Then i walked off. She came out the next day and put posted signs all around the lot. Even on the side that her brother lives on. He hates her anyhow.

Get that s#%t verified, bigrig. The lady was probably just one of those folks that gets her kicks by ruining everyone else's good times! >:(

Nice digs B/R!

HH

Lonewolfe

Yep as Jim says, the coin is a 10 cent Australian bit with a stylised Lyre bird on it
I would check back with the guy to see exactly what went wrong.....cause it seems a too good an area

Cheers

hmmmm....find the honey hole...my first guess is that is within 45 minutes of Franklin In.... :D :o and 3-8" inches below the surface of the ground 8)

Well that just plain sucks BigRig! Sorry to hear about the honey hole, but I know that with the luck you and Knorrski have (created by a lot of research and hard work I'm sure) you two will find another, sweeter honey hole soon! Good luck!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back