BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
WE HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THE HONEY HOLE!!

This bites! We went there this evening to do our usual hunting and after about 15 min. a lady pulls up and said we are not permitted to be here.We told her who we got permission from and she said he is the same person that says no more.In the short time we were there,combined with a little school hunting we totaled:24q,20d,1n,18p,1 cp and 1 ?coin.Well there art more honey holes out there and we will try and find em!Also,who knows the country the coin in pic 3 is from?I know,just curious if anyone else.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• hh clad.jpg
    hh clad.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,037
  • hh earring.jpg
    hh earring.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,030
  • hh guess.jpg
    hh guess.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,041
Upvote 0
SORRY to hear That.

BUT

At Least You Had Fun for Awhile.

and I'm shure You'll Fnd Better.

HAPPY HUNTING
Jeff

Big,

any reason given for not wanting you there?

All good things come to an end,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes!!!!!

have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

that sucks I would get in touch with the guy who gave the permission and verify the ladies story just to set my mind at ease. it's weird to have someone give you permission and then have someone else say that the 1st person recinded the permission. wouldn't he have told you himself?

HH Vrent

BIG R SORRY 2 HEAR THAT BAD NEWS.BY READING YOUR POST I KNOW YOU AN KNORRSKI REALLY ENJOYED THAT SPOT. IM GOING 2 AGREE WITH VRENT ON THIS ONE. ID LOOK THE FRIST GUY UP.ID WANT 2 LOOK HIM RIGHT IN THE EYE AN SEE WHAT HE HAS 2 SAY.WHO KNOWS MAYBE THE WOMAN JUST BOUGHT A DETECTOR. GOOD LUCK

BUD

You sure had quite a run for your....money?? Enjoyed the posts. They probably were A) Jealous, B) Going to pick up the new machine they just got or, C) Rotten Commie Bastards:D Good luck finding the next "Honey Hole" in the future

HH

BC

How did the grounds look after digging several hundred coins there. Any yellow spots? That's something we all have to consider about repeate visits to one location.
Spotz

I found one of those coins recently and it is from Australia. One of our friends down under said it is the equivalent to a US dime in value. JIM

So did this guy who gave you permission know how much stuff you were finding? If he had any idea, perhaps he decided to buy an MD and try to find stuff himself! :(

Hey Big Rig...Sorry to hear you hit the wall at the honey hole. Your coin is a 10 pence from Australia. That's a liar bird on the obverse. Nice finds and good luck elsewhere~CO2

Sorry to hear about you guys getting knocked out of honey hole, Since the original guy that gave you permission to hunt isnt the one that told you you couldnt I would get up with them to see what was up. nothing to lose. Keep us posted
hh
dave+bobbie

Bummer..... >:(
I agree with some of the others...seek out the guy that gave you permission and ask if he didn't like the way you filled your holes or what??

Bigrig, as mentioned the coin is an australian 10 cent coin. You can see the lyre bird on the front.
Ady (An Ozzy)

That don't just bite,,, that clamps down and don't let go until the sun goes down... :'(
Sorry to hear about it, it was a good site for you two...
Good luck on finding another one, & Happy hunting~

I'm so sorry BigRig! It's really nice when you have a great spot like that to keep your motivation up. I'm with everyone else, I'd check with the guy who gave your permission to find out if it was true.

vicki

I agree with the rest of the people, find the guy you got permission from and ask why all of the sudden no more detecting. Of course after you get the answer (you may not like it) tell him thanks for the time that he allowed you to hunt. You found some great things there.

And then sneak back some dark night and burn his house down! >:( No, No, don't do that , just kidding in my morbid way! You did the right thing in getting permission in the first place. Some people think if it doesn't have a big no trespassing sign on it it's OK to go on the property without permission. Most states require that you get permission by state law. Many states require written permission such as in western Kansas. I've seen a copy of the state law posted on the property while pheasant hunting out in western Kansas. A lot of people don't know this and then when told to leave get all upset. Also, unless your permission to trespass strictly says something to the effect of, "at any time", it is for only that specific day or incident you are allowed to trespass. I know you guys know that but I am writing this for the uninformed. I'm sure the property owner at the honey hole had a reason for withdrawing permission and possibly it was an incident completely unrelated to your THing. Do check back with him and find out. I had permission withdrawn to go on some land one time and found out it was because of some trespassers who did not seek permission. I worked out an agreement with the property owner to help control the unauthorized people and now I can go on the property any time and in fact I am welcomed. JIM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back