phpCcWhorPM.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 352
  • phpjk80MHPM.jpg
    phpjk80MHPM.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 359
  • phpIe4w9bPM.jpg
    phpIe4w9bPM.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 365
Looks like a great place to artifact hunt, thirty7! And it is so lush and green!
Awesome pictures :icon_thumright:.
regards~~sandcreek

Beautiful place to (just be).

Fossis...............

Stunning scenery. What a fantastic place to have a picnic and a fish. is there any gold in that fine looking river?

Sasnz

sasnz said:
Stunning scenery. What a fantastic place to have a picnic and a fish. is there any gold in that fine looking river?

Sasnz

No gold that I'm aware of Sasnz. It would have been a great source of materials for ancient man though, I found lots of raw flint, chert, quartzite, greenstone, and slates. take care, 37

Excellent photos. I have always liked VA..
Thanks for sharing.

Molly.

Ah, the perfect place for me to sit and not catch anything and even watch them as they didn't bite. Beautiful shots, thirty7! The third pic reminds me a lot of SE Oklahoma and almost makes me homesick.

RGINN said:
Ah, the perfect place for me to sit and not catch anything and even watch them as they didn't bite. Beautiful shots, thirty7! The third pic reminds me a lot of SE Oklahoma and almost makes me homesick.

Thanks for the comments RGINN, you would catch a pile a fish in this creek, dude. I was sitting on a big rock and tossing bugs in the hole and they were fighting to get them. Unfortunately I dont have fishing rights......yet.

thanks for the comments guys and gals, have a good one.

Beautiful pics. That water sure is clear. I have never seen water that clear before. Thanks for sharing.

steve71 said:
wheres the artifacts bet i'd find them,lol.nice pics

If you see any give me a holler. Seriously though I definitively think they're there but most likely under two feet of grass and dirt on a high spot about 100 yards from the creek. There is a dirt road that looks promising. It follows the creek and stays above the flood plain. It's my best shot at finding some rtfacts without having permission to dig. I walked this creek and rocky bank really slow and couldn't find anything worked but did find tons of workable materials. Any other ideas on where to look in this area on the surface? Appreciate the comments folks.

Attachments

• phpUYZFdCPM.jpg
    phpUYZFdCPM.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 184
  • php5jwaIKPM.jpg
    php5jwaIKPM.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 169
  • phpmmEBWJPM_1.jpg
    phpmmEBWJPM_1.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 168

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread