Back to the basics today.

2moshers

Dec 23, 2014
Pemberton, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_7682.JPGAs I have been detecting old farm and creek side dumps over this past winter I really have not been using my metal detector too much as I was digging bottles and relics. It was kind of nice to get back to the basics and hit a local soccer field complex today. Managed to find a locket, a pocketknife, 6 quarters, 9 dimes, 1 nickel, and 12 pennies-one a 1953 wheat cent. Felt good swinging the coil again.IMG_7681.JPG

Upvote 13
The sun finally came out here in Ohio with the Temps in the high 40's. Yes it was great swinging the coil again 2M. Congrats on all those finds. :occasion14: Nice to see you have a DD coil on your machine.

Last edited:
Nice pile of finds, sometimes nothing beats hearing that sweet hightone in the headphones

that's a whole lot better than my last trip to a soccer field and on top of that, you got a usable knife.

It IS good to get out just to swing a detector, The only thing I cringe at in your picture is the Shovel in a soccer field, it MIGHT get it shut down. Mabey not, but.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back