Attachments

• 20240111_190427.jpg
    20240111_190427.jpg
    666.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 20240111_190547.jpg
    20240111_190547.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 26
We got back to our favorite old park and the damp ground had the signals popping! Didn't find a lot but got good stuff! Had a great time! Probably the last for a bit as I don't dig in arctic blasts. 😅
Looks like good stuff to me!! I’ll take that all day. Congrats
We got back to our favorite old park and the damp ground had the signals popping! Didn't find a lot but got good stuff! Had a great time! Probably the last for a bit as I don't dig in arctic blasts. 😅
looks like good stuff to me!! I’ll take that all day! Congrats👍

Well done, the park just keeps giving.
Congrats on the silver.
Yeah, pretty surprising as it has been detected a lot over the years by many. Getting harder to find good stuff though. Dug out our little honey holes we've run across.

nice silver and love the seated!

Very nice finds! So close to a big payday with that Merc...
Congrats on the two silvers. Hope the artic blast doesn't last too long...but I fear that it will. No fun detecting when you can't feel your fingers.
Hope not! Never stays awful too long here.

Very nice finds! So close to a big payday with that Merc...
Congrats on the two silvers. Hope the artic blast doesn't last too long...but I fear that it will. No fun detecting when you can't feel your fingers.
Yeah, stopped his heart when he saw it was a 1916. Just not the right one. 😕 I still like it!

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back