Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AT-Pro Weekend Hunt= Silvers,Tokens and lots o' Goodies

Went out with my buddy Jcobb to a few old Lots and house tear downs.

Ended up with a bit of everything ( including Poison Ivy :BangHead:)

first day was a nice

1954 Silver Quarter & 1949 dime,
which i almost discarded because of the color of it looked JUST like a clad dime in the ground.

Found a couple Tootsies too

Also found a Mississippi Sales tax token!, not sure what years those were from thou.

Found a 1981 Putt Putt Golf Token, 1983 Chucky Cheese Token.

Then for my fav find of the weekend was this really cool old Watch fob.

it says,

"All Roads Lead to Fort Worth", its gotta be train related because all the "roads" are railways, plus it looks like a the circle part is a Rail Wheel. it also says "Fort Worth Chapter 1914" with a Panther at the top, its an AWESOME piece of Fort Worth History .

AS for my Odd Finds, I found this Lead Ingot that weighs right on 3 lbs, which i have no idea what its for.
And one of my targets actually had a big piece of what I belive is petrified Wood...or a Old tooth or something..lol

anyway, thanks for lookin! !FW Watch FOB.jpg

Attachments

• !Silvers.jpg
    !Silvers.jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 109
  • !Before Cleaned.jpg
    !Before Cleaned.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 109
  • taxtoken.jpg
    taxtoken.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Chucky.jpg
    Chucky.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Putt.jpg
    Putt.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 114
  • CAM01273.jpg
    CAM01273.jpg
    834.4 KB · Views: 130
  • CAM01266.jpg
    CAM01266.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 105
  • CAM01265.jpg
    CAM01265.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 112
  • CAM01264.jpg
    CAM01264.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Relics.jpg
    Relics.jpg
    659.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Upvote 8
Lots of nice finds! Are you sure the ingot is lead and not silver? That would be real nice!
I like the little model T type car.

Good assortment of fun stuff. Silver is always a plus. I found a 64 dime last week that wouldn't shine up for anything. I thought it was clad at first 'til I went back to the truck to get my glasses. I like finding tokens as well, they tell a story. Nice little car. Congrats.

Sweet variety! That fob is awesome!, nice weekend right there, congrats

cool pieces thanks for sharing.

I love the watch fob!!! Man we have been on a roll lately! At least one of gets some silver. Yours bigger than mine but hey! It's always nice seeing it coming out of the ground.

Congrats man!

Love the fob and the car rocks too! Congrats and keep swinging for more! Thanks for posting the pics too. :)

Hello Diggin-In-Dumps. Reeeall nice finds. You gotta love silver and tokens and that badge is too-rite. Thanks for posting. C9

man I love that watch fob is really cool find.All roads lead to Ft Worth was Ft Worth logo back years ago.i found this piece years ago.allroads%20lead%20to%20ft%20worth%20001.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back