Fredy Williams

Dec 27, 2016
Ohio, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Right now AT Max, A Technics Omega 8500
minlab705 Gold, whites, garret ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In March of 2023 I blew out my right knee. surgery is needed but my employer keeps denying the surgery. So I am unable to enjoy my detecting hobby anymore. Noone around me is remotely interested in learning the hobby.
The Machine was purchased new in June 2022. When I received it I put it together and went to my test area. Worked as expected great. Even though it had A lot of chatter white noise.
but I plugged and played with only ground balance.
1 AT MAX detector package. Includes the wireless Z-Lynk headphones and pro pointer. The carrot also waterproof.
also included is a 13'' Detech double D coil.
Also included is a 4'' Sniper coil. Also a pair of blue garret waterproof Headphones.
Total Paid was close to 975.00 dollars on sale and detector is still new only used on my test garden to make sure everything worked.

Asking $800.00 firm. Same detector box unopened is around 1100.00

Attachments

• IMG_20240812_175619889.jpg
    IMG_20240812_175619889.jpg
    722.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20240812_170533061.jpg
    IMG_20240812_170533061.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
so the wireless Z=Lynk pointer is the Carrot waterproof pro-pointer

Just the orange pointer is with this detector and it has the 8 1/2'' x 11'', 13inch DD coils and the sniper.

only check or money orders. Don't do paypal since they stuck me a couple years ago.

So still one year left on warranty?

there warranties are 2 years only

Price drop Money order $700.00 + 30.00 shipping insured and sign for it.

still for sale excellent price

this is a new detector never seen action in the field. Pristine condition.

Price drop $600.00 all accessories come up to 550 total

This is NIB detector. great price already at 50%off

In March of 2023 I blew out my right knee. surgery is needed but my employer keeps denying the surgery. So I am unable to enjoy my detecting hobby anymore. Noone around me is remotely interested in learning the hobby.
The Machine was purchased new in June 2022. When I received it I put it together and went to my test area. Worked as expected great. Even though it had A lot of chatter white noise.
but I plugged and played with only ground balance.
1 AT MAX detector package. Includes the wireless Z-Lynk headphones and pro pointer. The carrot also waterproof.
also included is a 13'' Detech double D coil.
Also included is a 4'' Sniper coil. Also a pair of blue garret waterproof Headphones.
Total Paid was close to 975.00 dollars on sale and detector is still new only used on my test garden to make sure everything worked.

Asking $800.00 firm. Same detector box unopened is around 1100.00
price dropped

I would do $400..just gonna use the detector for head to head testing..

It will be a steal at 400.00 but I will go 400.00.

I sent you a private message. Will you go ahead and ship the detector? I will send you a money order out today or tomorrow. I am well known on Tnet and Youtube and there will be no problems with you getting paid. I need the detector for testing asap...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back