Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Summer Breeze" had gone by the wayside as Nogo Sojo meandered down the "Country Road" while being overtaken by a "Fast Car." Thinking at the time that the driver was drinking some "Strange Brew." he was without a doubt at least "Crazy!"
Stopping at a tot lot I heard "My Train a Coming" as I started the dig. Second target says it all!
I was now "Born to be Wild" and fighting off the pain from my aging body. Eyeballed a "Frog who went a Courting" followed by a 925 "O" which the frog claimed. No way was this prince kissing that amphibian expecting it to turn into "My Little Flower Princess" as I had "Work to do." Coins, a bear and Lord knows what else was dug. As the pain grew worse I looked upward saying "I Believe in the Man in the Sky" which seemed to quell my "Cold Heart."
res1.jpg
Res2.jpg
Enough was enough as the cold was getting to be a concern. The "Never ending Love" of the dig was done.
res3.jpg

Upvote 12
"Summer Breeze" had gone by the wayside as Nogo Sojo meandered down the "Country Road" while being overtaken by a "Fast Car." Thinking at the time that the driver was drinking some "Strange Brew." he was without a doubt at least "Crazy!"
Stopping at a tot lot I heard "My Train a Coming" as I started the dig. Second target says it all!
I was now "Born to be Wild" and fighting off the pain from my aging body. Eyeballed a "Frog who went a Courting" followed by a 925 "O" which the frog claimed. No way was this prince kissing that amphibian expecting it to turn into "My Little Flower Princess" as I had "Work to do." Coins, a bear and Lord knows what else was dug. As the pain grew worse I looked upward saying "I Believe in the Man in the Sky" which seemed to quell my "Cold Heart."
View attachment 2117111
View attachment 2117113
Enough was enough as the cold was getting to be a concern. The "Never ending Love" of the dig was done.
View attachment 2117114
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Looks like froggy substituted an olive fork for a sword.
But he was in the game anyways!
(Snake must have coughed him up after a couple good jabs.)

Congrats Leslie!
And the warm weather sure did sneak off .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back