anything worth keeping?

Attachments

• image-974093747.jpg
    image-974093747.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 159
I'd check them for worked edges, you may have a thumb scraper or a knife

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, they are so small though, some of them have serated (probably not correct word) edges, but most are totally smooth on one face and have a mid ridge...Im very new to this - what does a thumb scraper look like or is there a sight I can go to to learn more?

Thumb scrapers kind of look like a thumb nail. Google should have some pics.
You seem to be in a good spot. Keep searching. What kind of areas are you looking? Are you finding FCR(fire cracked rock)?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

um ...let me look up fire cracked rock...as for finding them--/ive found them in the dirt and gravel rock we moved over from further down the hillside and up from the creek

well, based on the pictures on the intern yes we have lots of the burn split rocks-

Last edited:
I have found that these pieces need to be kept just in case you come across a broken artifact that needs that part to make it whole. I have had some great surprises going back through my finds and make a connection with something I found even years later!! If you give up on that you and tumble polish your bits and pieces and make very beautiful jewelry from them. Good Luck ! The Kid

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back